Wednesday, April 09, 2008

I got tagged!

Black Betty tagged me for this meme!
So here it is!
the rules are:
1. the rules of the game get posted at the beginning.
2. each player answers the questions about themselves.
3. At the end of the post, the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know they’ve been tagged and asking them to read your blog.-----

what I was doing 10 years ago:
going back and forth to doctors appointments and physical therapy.
Being diagnosed with Fibromyalgia

five things on my to do list today:
1. Keep up with the kiddo!
2. Do Laundry
3. Make sure garbage is out for pick up on Thurs. morning
4. Conjure up dinner
5. Take my antibiotics that aren't helping to kill the sinus infection from hell!

snacks I enjoy:
1. Dark Chocolate
2. Aldi's Party Mix(like Chex mix but better, cheaper and seriously addictive)
3. Apples
4. Cheese & Crackers
5. Aldi's Animal Crackers (again seriously addictive)

Three of my bad habits:
1. Cursing
2. Staying up too late!
3. Procrastination

five places I have lived:
1. Corbin KY (birthplace of KFC & me)
2. Louisville, KY
3. Cinncinnati OH
4. Anawalt, WV (spent the summer with my auntie)
5. London, KY(currently)

five jobs I’ve had:
1. Shoe Sales Associate
2. Collections Call Operator(soul sucking job-I lasted 2 weeks before quitting-it was beyond horrible)
3. Travel Agent
4. Basket Consultant
5. Stay at home mom & business owner

If you want to play consider yourself tagged!

7 comments:

Stacey said...

I'd like to hear some stories about being a collections agent.

Also, as I was raised in Southern Indiana, it's VERY VERY VERY hard for me to not make fun of you for being a Kentuckian. I'm quieting the wild beast as best I can!

black betty said...

what exactly does a basket consultant do? cause i'm a basket-case... :P

Coal Miner's Granddaughter said...

You and I have the same damned bad habits! Woo hoo!

Anonymous said...

So, what's for dinner?

That One said...

Hi Heather!

Found you through your comment over at Badger's place.

I have stolen your meme!

Cheers and stuff!
Tuli

Webmaster said...

Ooo .. a collections call operator. Ouch. Good for you for quitting! Soul sucking, indeed.

Deanna said...

Oh, no, Heather! Not you too! We share the hideous fibro monster. What a PAIN -- literally.