Saturday, June 28, 2008

Yankee or Dixie

I would have been 100% Dixie if I was a drinker of Sweetened Tea. Which I find to be the most disgusting creature on the face of the earth. I used to drink gallons of the stuff, but I out grew it about 20 years ago.
Copied from Deb






You Are 10% Yankee, 90% Dixie



You're completely Dixie all the way. You've possibly never even met a Yankee!

4 comments:

Deanna said...

Hey! We're Dixie Chicks! Love this. I posted it on my blog too!

Coal Miner's Granddaughter said...

Um, yeah. I'm 70% Yank and 30% Dix. Even though I like sweet tea, the fact I won't say ya'll probably sealed my fate.

Deb R said...

I know you said in my comments that you were 10/90 and I was curious what question made up that 10%. I would not have guessed it was the tea thing! :-)

Aunt Becky said...

I'm a proud Yank, and you've met me!