Thursday, May 26, 2011

Mom's obituary

4 comments:

OldLady Of The Hills said...

I am so very very sorry for your loss. Losing your Mom is so very hard--My prayers are with you during this very sad time.

Dawn in D.C. said...

Heather, I'm so sorry to hear of the loss of your mom. I know this will be a very sad time for you. I hope it helps to know you have friends way out here in the blogosphere.

I lost my mom in Feb. My heart hurts for you.

Dawn in DC, by way of Bye, Bye Pie.

OldLady Of The Hills said...

Heather....I hope you are fairing as well as can be expected. I understand how hard this loss is. We only have one mother. My heart and my prayers are with you still....

I love that you knew where this dog came from and how much he cost....! FAO Schwartz is probably the only store in the country or maybe even the world, that would have such an adorable and BIG Doggie.

The JR said...

I'm so sorry for your loss. I know how hard it was when we lost our Mom.

Saw you over at Will's Kitchen.

Take care and I hope your heart can find a way to heal soon.

Ramona