YOU HAVE HEARD OF STUCK ON STUPID, TRY BEING STUCK ON LUNATIC!
SOMETIMES FUNNY, SOMETIMES SAD, BUT MOSTLY A CRAZY RIDE!
Wednesday, June 15, 2011
For the first 18 years she was my mama. A firm hand, tireless champion, complete supporter.
For the past 22 years she has been my best friend. I miss her more than I can even comprehend.
Sorry to hear belatedly of your Mother's passing. Your postings had become sporatic and I've been distracted and not spending as much time reading my blog friends and while it's no excuse, I again extend my condolances. She's still looking down over you and your family...just without the pain and sickness now.
Many, many empathetic hugs to you, Heather. Time can't fix things, but at least it can lend acceptance and in time you'll be able to think of her with a smile. You really will. xx
3 comments:
Sorry to hear belatedly of your Mother's passing. Your postings had become sporatic and I've been distracted and not spending as much time reading my blog friends and while it's no excuse, I again extend my condolances. She's still looking down over you and your family...just without the pain and sickness now.
I am so very sorry for your loss. Losing a parent is so very hard.
Many, many empathetic hugs to you, Heather. Time can't fix things, but at least it can lend acceptance and in time you'll be able to think of her with a smile. You really will. xx
Post a Comment